MediaTram technology implies automatic indexing of video files over the Internet. If you find your own video using MediTram and believe that it is being accessible in a abusive way and constitutes your copyright infringement, please perform the following actions. Note that MediaTram does not host any of the content that can be accessed using MediaTram's search results list. MediaTram provides links to third-party broadcasting network websites and video hosting services only. As a content owner you must realise that removing links to your work from MediaTram may not result in removing the original source of the video from the third-party service. Therefore content owners take the responsibility of contacting the video hosting websites by themselves to demand the removal of their digital video property.
MediaTram is in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). In accordance with this copyright law MediaTram is obliged to respond operatively to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to service. In case you are a copyright owner or an authorized person which can act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, and believe that your work is being accessible in a abusive way and constitutes your copyright infringement, please report the following information to MediaTram support team:
- an electronic or physical signature of copyright owner or an authorized person which can act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- a description of copyrighted file that has been infringed in your opinion. In case if there are multiple files, you should provide a detailed list of the files. Note that you are obliged to pay for all possible damages connected with material misrepresentation will in case the file does not infringe your copyrights;
- the complete URL to each file, video or image that you claim is infringing. MediaTram requires a sufficient information to establish the location of the potentially infringing files on the website and to delete them from the MediaTram's search results;
- your email, telephone number, and your address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the specific file is not authorized by the law, the copyright owner, or its agent; and,
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information listed above in your notice is true and that you are the owner of the copyright or authorized person which can act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Send the infringement notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.